Thursday, November 09, 2006

Why I do Blogging?

Why I do blogging?
Blogging consist of word ‘weB + LOGging’. Thus it is a kind of dairy maintained over the internet. Many people maintain it like a daily log, recording their day to day activity, while others maintain it like a journal, recording their most intimate thoughts. Based on ‘settings’, Blogs can be made either private, or personal, or available to specific people only. Blogs help in giving a more elaborate description of our behaviour and thoughts to those who can access it. Blogs also help in enhancing communication with other people. In addition, they help us to vent out what ever strong feeling we have inside ourselves on any issue that we think about. Being more technocratic in nature, Blogs have numerous advantages over the conventional notebook kind of logs and journals.
I have often felt a dire need of preserving my thoughts and opinion on certain issue right at the time they were conceived and were still-fresh; and then record them as they change overtime. Sometimes I wonder how I would feel when I return to the infancy of my ideas and gauge how they changed or refined in due course. Hence, blogging.

No comments: